A popular trend in dog services is in-home pet care, where dogs can rest easy in their own homes, and dog owners can rest even easier knowing their dog friends are in good hands. Whether you’re at work or on a trip, someone needs to take care of your dog while you are away. If you have travel in your future, it’s time to consider The Dog Stop’s® In-Home Services. These services include:
- Dog Walking
- Pet Sitting
- Puppy Visits
- Elderly Dogs/Special Needs Visits
- Transportation to/from The Dog Stop® for Grooming, Day Care, and Boarding
- Transportation to the Vet
- Pet Supply Concierge
What are the benefits of in-home pet services for your pup?
- Dogs remain in their own environments where the sight and smells are familiar.
- Some dogs don’t like cars. In-home care eliminates any unnecessary travel.
- Dogs follow the same daily routine. Training and dog walking included!
- If there are multiple dogs in the house, dog pals get to stay together.
- Dogs receive personalized attention.
What are the Benefits of in-home pet services for you?
- You don’t need to set aside extra time in your already busy schedule for driving your dog to and from the store.
- You’ll know your dog is getting one-on-one attention, just as he would if you were home.
- Puppies may not be ready for daycare. In-home visits will give them socialization without ever having to leave the home.
- If you have an elderly dog or one with special needs, you may not be comfortable sending him to daycare. In-home visits will give you confidence that your dog is getting the exceptional care he or she needs.
- Pet Supply Concierge services conveniently deliver all of your dog’s food, treats, toys, and specialized items right to your home.
We all live busy lives, and any amount of convenience is a welcome treat. The Dog Stop’s® In-Home Services aims to provide just that. To learn more about our In-Home Services, visit our website or call one of our 9 facilities located in Pittsburgh, PA; The Theatre District in Cleveland, OH; Wilmington, DE; and Lafayette, LA!