Dog Grooming at The Dog Stop – Theater District
Like children, dogs can find some interesting ways to get themselves dirty! Maybe they found a mud puddle after the rain and plopped through it, or they could have decided to bury a toy in the potted plant. Then again, maybe it was just time for a regular bath or trim to keep your furry friend looking their best! Because of this, we offer a variety of dog grooming options to keep your companion looking and feeling their best!
- Our full service groom includes a nice shampoo, warm rinse, blow dry, haircut, ears cleaned if needed, toenails trimmed, anal glands expressed, and a fancy bandana!
- Don’t need all of the above? Not a problem- you can customize our services to fit your needs! You can also add a flea bath or deshedding treatment for a small charge!
- Our dog groomers are patient and loving, and have experience in a variety of cuts and grooming procedures. The comfort and safety of your dog is our first priority!
- Have a dirty young dog? Our puppy grooming is the answer! Bring in your puppy for his or her first haircut or bath. We’ll make it fun and stress-free for the youngster!
- We can also do a quick nail trim, a full nail grind with a specialized tool, and apply Musher’s Secret to dry or cracked paw pads.
If you’ve been browsing the internet for “dog groomers in my area” look no further than The Dog Stop. We only use the best products in our grooming salons that include the same high quality ingredients you want to see in your own spa products. If you have any questions about our grooming services, don’t be afraid to contact us at any time!
Includes soothing shampoo, haircut, blow dry, ears checked and cleaned, nails trimmed, anal glands checked, and a bandana.
Price based on breed
Includes soothing shampoo, blow dry, ears checked and cleaned, nail trim, anal glands checked, and a bandanna.
Prices start at $30* for large dogs, $20* for small dogs.
• Add a flea bath, starting at an additional $10
• Add a deshedding treatment, starting at an additional $10
*Please Note: Prices can increase due to condition of coat, behavior, scissor cuts or feces removal.
Includes Grinding down the nails with a specialized tool. $12
Just a quick trim of the nails. $10
Made from a blend of several food-grade materials, then refined according to Musher’s own special formulations, Musher’s Secret is the safe, non-toxic way to moisturize and protect your dog’s paws. The semi-permeable shield is absorbed into the paws, allowing perspiration to escape through the toes. $5