Our East End location features luxury dog boarding accommodations, an interactive and social daycare experience, a spa-like grooming retreat, retail store, and much more. Our 17,000 square foot dog-park caters to every dog’s wish. Whether it is running an obstacle course or playing with friends, your dog is guaranteed to come home satisfied!
Pittsburgh’s East End Dog Day Care & Boarding Facility:
All new seamless epoxy floors, spacious tempered glass front kennels for the cleanest and safest experience for you dogs!
- Conveniently located in the East End of Pittsburgh just minutes from Shady Side, Squirrel Hill, Point Breeze, Oakmont, Churchill, Highland Park and Fox Chapel.
- Over 17,000 square feet of clean, safe, fun for your dog
- 100% Climate Controlled location for dog day care near you
- Separate and secure play areas for dogs of all sizes and energy levels
- “The Lounge”, which allows your dog to enjoy a less active environment while socializing
- Fantastic outdoor space complete with pond, water wall and special anti-microbial turf “grass”
- Dog grooming and bathing services provided by our experienced groomers
- Retail Store featuring premium dog food, treats, toys and accessories
- Individual care and concern for every dog
- Highest levels of kennel sanitation
- Veterinarian recommended, insured and licensed