The Dog Stop® offers a variety of services including full-service grooms, baths, shed-reduction treatment, teeth brushing, nail trims, nail grinds, and more.
Includes soothing shampoo, haircut, blow dry, ears checked and cleaned, nails trimmed, anal glands checked, and a bandana.
Prices start at $40+*
Includes soothing shampoo, blow dry, ears checked and cleaned, anal glands checked, and a bandanna.
Prices start at $30* for large dogs, $20* for small dogs.
• Add a nail trim for an additional $5
• Add a flea bath, starting at an additional $10
• Add a deshedding treatment, starting at an additional $10
*Please Note: Prices can increase due to condition of coat, behavior, scissor cuts or feces removal.
Includes Grinding down the nails with a specialized tool. $12
Just a quick trim of the nails. $10
Made from a blend of several food-grade materials, then refined according to Musher’s own special formulations, Musher’s Secret is the safe, non-toxic way to moisturize and protect your dog’s paws. The semi-permeable shield is absorbed into the paws, allowing perspiration to escape through the toes. $5
Mutt Nose Best Natural Pet Products
The Dog Stop® uses Mutt Nose Best Natural Pet Products for all of our grooming services. Their line of shampoos, conditioners, and sprays is available for purchase in all of our retail stores.
Mutt Nose Best’s Sulfate-Free, highly biodegradable, highly concentrated formula is meant to give your pet the same high quality ingredients you expect in your own personal care products. Mutt Nose Best promises to always advocate for the animals health, safety, welfare, and comfort over ALL other factors. We strive to be leaders in the pet care profession by promising to provide premium products with the highest grade ingredients that we would be proud to use on ourselves and our pets. Our goal is to enhance the lives of our pet clients and their humans, and exceed our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Grooming & Padicures by The Dog Stop in East End PA
Like children, dogs can find some interesting ways to get themselves dirty! Maybe they found a mud puddle after the rain and plopped through it, or they could have decided to bury a toy in the potted plant. Then again, maybe it was just time for a regular bath or trim to keep your furry friend looking his or her best! At The Dog Stop in Pittsburgh PA, we offer a variety of dog grooming options to keep your companion looking their best!
- Our full service groom includes a nice shampoo, warm rinse, blow dry, haircut, ears cleaned if needed, toenails trimmed, anal glands expressed, and a fancy bandana!
- Don’t need all of the above? Not a problem! A full service bath includes a shampoo, rinse, blow dry, ears checked, anal glands checked and a bandana. You can add a nail trimming, flea bath or deshedding treatment if needed!
- Our dog groomers are patient and loving, and have experience in a variety of cuts and grooming procedures. The comfort and safety of your dog is our first priority!
- Have a dirty young dog? Our puppy grooming is the answer! Bring in your puppy for his or her first haircut or bath. We’ll make it fun and stress-free for the youngster!
- We can also do a quick nail trim, a full nail grind with a specialized tool, and apply Musher’s Secret to dry or cracked paw pads.
If you’ve been browsing the internet for “dog groomers in my area” look no further than The Dog Stop. We only use Mutt Nose Best Natural Pet Products in our grooming options. This product is highly biodegradable, sulfate free, and includes the same high quality ingredients you want to see in your own care products. If you have any questions about our grooming services, don’t be afraid to contact us at any time!