The Dog Stop® offers a variety of services including full-service grooms, baths, shed-reduction treatment, teeth brushing, nail trims, nail grinds, and more.
Includes soothing shampoo, haircut, blow dry, ears checked and cleaned, nails trimmed, anal glands checked, and a bandana.
Prices start at $40+*
Includes soothing shampoo, blow dry, ears checked and cleaned, anal glands checked, and a bandanna.
Prices start at $30* for large dogs, $20* for small dogs.
• Add a nail trim for an additional $5
• Add a flea bath, starting at an additional $10
• Add a deshedding treatment, starting at an additional $10
*Please Note: Prices can increase due to condition of coat, behavior, scissor cuts or feces removal.
Includes Grinding down the nails with a specialized tool. $12
Just a quick trim of the nails. $10
Made from a blend of several food-grade materials, then refined according to Musher’s own special formulations, Musher’s Secret is the safe, non-toxic way to moisturize and protect your dog’s paws. The semi-permeable shield is absorbed into the paws, allowing perspiration to escape through the toes. $5
Mutt Nose Best Natural Pet Products
The Dog Stop® uses Mutt Nose Best Natural Pet Products for all of our grooming services. Their line of shampoos, conditioners, and sprays is available for purchase in all of our retail stores.
Mutt Nose Best’s Sulfate-Free, highly biodegradable, highly concentrated formula is meant to give your pet the same high quality ingredients you expect in your own personal care products. Mutt Nose Best promises to always advocate for the animals health, safety, welfare, and comfort over ALL other factors. We strive to be leaders in the pet care profession by promising to provide premium products with the highest grade ingredients that we would be proud to use on ourselves and our pets. Our goal is to enhance the lives of our pet clients and their humans, and exceed our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Grooming & Padicures at The Dog Stop in Monroeville, PA
Dogs are curious, inquisitive, and sometimes a little stubborn. They may have a mischievous side and could find it amusing to get into your trash cans, potted plants, or covered in cobwebs from the attic. When this happens, the best answer is a bath and blow dry at The Dog Stop! Our dog groomers are patient and love dogs of all types, so your furry friend will get the best care and attention during his or her spa date. Whether you’re in need of a head to tail clean, or just want a nail trim, we have a grooming package that will work for your companion!
- When your pet needs to look his or her best, our full service groom includes a soothing shampoo, warm blow dry, haircut, nail trim, ears cleaned and anal glands checked. We’ll also finish it off with a bandana!
- Don’t need or want the haircut? Not a problem! You can customize the package to work for your dog. Add in a flea bath or a deshedding treatment if needed instead!
- Give your pooch a padicure. We can either offer a quick trim of the nails, or grind them down with a specialized tool. Make your pet look their best from the ground up!
- Dry and cracked paw pads? We can apply Musher’s Secret. This safe and non-toxic moisturizer is great for paws. It includes a blend of food grade ingredients that does not hinder natural perspiration.
Convenient to the Pittsburgh PA area, our dog grooming services are suitable for all breeds and ages. Even the youngsters can come in for their first bath with our puppy grooming options. Don’t spend hours searching the internet for “dog groomers in my area” – come to The Dog Stop and put our services to the test! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at your convenience.