Are you ready to live the dream of owning a business and being your own boss?
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit to go after that dream?
Do you love dogs, have a great work ethic and expect the same from others working with you?
Are you willing to follow a proven system and work closely with a franchisor that can help you avoid the problems of traveling this road on your own?
If you answered “Yes” to all of the above, The Dog Stop® offers an excellent opportunity to help you achieve your goals and become part of a the multi-billion dollar pet care industry, with a franchisor who is there to support and guide you every step of the way.
Our Franchise Mission Statement and Promise to You
To be the industry’s premier dog care provider, while staying committed to our core values of unquestionable integrity, superior performance, and dedicated support of our franchise owners and the communities we serve. We do not want to be the biggest dog care provider in the USA, we just want to be the best! We achieve that by carefully choosing the right franchise partners to help us grow The Dog Stop® brand.
The Dog Care Industry
- It is estimated that nearly 50% of all US households have at least one dog and their are 89.7 million dogs in the USA.
- Pet care in the USA has become a $72 billion dollar per year industry with projected growth of 5-7% each year.
- More than ever, dogs are being considered members of the family. As a result, a larger share of the average yearly budget is being allocated to dog care.
Now, you can become a part of this booming pet care industry by owning a The Dog Stop® franchise. Previous pet or dog service experience is NOT required. Our dedicated team will train you and be there to support you on an ongoing basis. Help is never more than a phone call or email away.
Why do people choose franchising?
Franchising offers tested and proven methods of operations that permit franchise owners to capitalize on the experience and expertise of their franchisor.
- According to Franchise World Magazine, the average franchise business has a 92% success rate after 5 years compared to a 23% success rate of an independent business after the same period of time.
- It is estimated there is only one franchise bankruptcy for every forty independent business bankruptcies in North America.
- The U.S. Department of Commerce has concluded that franchising “vastly increases the likelihood of success on the part of the small business person…it offers a degree of flexibility and security not possible under other marketing systems.”
For More Information Click here
Sales disclosure: The communications made through this web page should not be construed as an offer to sell a franchise in, nor are the communications directed by or on behalf of The Dog Stop® to the residents of, any jurisdiction that requires registration of a franchise prior to offering and selling the franchise in that jurisdiction. No franchises will be sold to any resident of any such jurisdiction and the required Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), if any, has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer should be construed as a waiver of any applicable exemption provisions that may be available to The Dog Stop®.