Our Franklinton Ohio location features luxury boarding accommodations, an interactive and social daycare experience, a spa-like grooming retreat, retail store, and much more. Our 12,100 square foot indoor and outdoor facility caters to every dog’s wish. Whether it is running after balls, playing with friends, or taking a nap, your dog is guaranteed to come home satisfied!
With our downtown location, The Dog Stop Franklinton is convenient for most pups and dog owners with easy commuter access to drop your dog off on the way to work and pick he or she up on the way back. Our location is just West of the Scioto River in Franklinton within walking distance from COSI (Center of Science and Industry) and nearby the National Veterans Memorial and Museum and the Scioto Mile Park. With easy freeway access to State Route 315 North or South (Rich Street/Town Street exit).
- 12,100 sq ft of clean, safe, fun for your dog
- Separate and secure play areas for dogs of all ages, sizes and energy levels
- Back yard with special anti-microbial “grass” turf
- Grooming and bathing services provided by our experienced groomers
- Retail Store featuring the best dog food, treats, toys and accessories at every day low prices
- Individualized care and concern for every dog
- Adherence to the highest levels of kennel sanitation
- Veterinarian recommended, insured and licensed
- Unaltered puppies are welcome until they are 7 months